Instant space for your professional challenge
Development engineer with interface skills
Development engineers at CONTAINEX develop containers. Sounds logical, but this only partially describes the range of tasks. As a development engineer, you are also an important point of contact between our Sales department and the production plants in various European countries. Your most important tasks include:
- Continuous collaboration in the further development of our products
- Clarification of technical feasibility in coordination with the specialist departments in the production plants
- Technical support of Sales in the planning and design of modular buildings
- Definition, implementation and monitoring of quality standards in our manufacturing plants
CAD system designer with a lot of responsibility
CAD system designers are the "transformers" at CONTAINEX. As such, you are in close contact with our account managers and transform their ideas for our customers into 3D drawings. This means that you visualise optimum space solutions, taking into account our product range, using the latest CAD programmes. The result is sophisticated 3D models with all technical specifications inside, which serve as a basis for offers and further steps.
Take note: As a CAD system designer, you also decide which ideas are technically feasible and which aren't! So much responsibility but that's why it's so exciting!
Technical buyer with a lot of creative freedom
Being a Technical buyer at CONTAINEX is the challenge for entrepreneurial thinkers. For people who benefit from a lot of creative freedom and appreciate extensive freedom of choice. With your well-founded commercial training, your technical understanding and robust negotiating power, you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Technical purchasing for our production sites
- Close cooperation with the production plants in Europe
- Selection, evaluation and development of our suppliers
Frequently asked questions and answers
What career opportunities do I have as a secondary school graduate or university / university of applied sciences graduate?
Accompanied by your own coach, you will improve your professional and social skills and continuously grow into your future roles. Because the WALTER GROUP is constantly and sustainably growing, new career opportunities always arise.
What career opportunities do I have as an experienced professional?
Does the WALTER GROUP offer apprenticeships?
What does the application process involve?
In our employment opportunities each advert has a link that takes you to the online application form. Please fill it out and send it together with your application documents. Immediately afterwards, you will receive an e-mail. It confirms that we have received your application. Then it takes a maximum of 14 days for you to recieve a message from us about the result of your application. If it is positive, the next steps are:
- First "getting to know you" interview by phone or Skype.
- Face to face interview with one of our recruiters.
- Possible second appointment with the head of a specialist department for certain specific positions.
We will inform you of the final result of your application by e-mail or phone. If you want information about your application status in the meantime, our HR manager will be happy to help you.