As a Transport Manager you control the transport process and coordinate all information flows and various interactions between customers, transport partners, rail and ferry companies, terminals and other players in the supply chain. In addition, you organise and control each individual transport order from booking to unloading the goods, and ensure a smooth process - and all that "just in time". On the other hand, you can also envisage the job as Transport Manager at LKW WALTER like this:
- In an instant you are right in the middle of working on international business and completing the legendary LKW WALTER Trainee Programme.
- Tackle new and exciting challenges every day as can only be experienced in an international group.
- Fight for success independently like an entrepreneur while enjoying the full support and security of the big WALTER family.
- Communicate, discuss and negotiate in one or more foreign languages on a daily basis to get the most out of everything for all involved.
- Take regular trips to our European partners and get to know exciting people and their way of thinking.
- Plan, design and process transports and communication flows with the latest digital technologies and communication media.