Customer Service Management
Customer Service Manager at CONTAINEX
Connect people and possibilities!
In Customer Service, you are the link between our customers, Sales Managers and Technology Managers. As such, you oversee the entire purchase and rental process. From the preparation of the offer to the follow-up support. In addition, you translate customer requests into the language of our technicians, working closely with the corresponding Sales Manager. This is why a certain basic technical understanding and commercial know-how are a real advantage if not a necessity to enable you to be prepared for the following tasks:
- complete processing of all orders
- dealing with tenders
- project coordination for larger construction projects or modular buildings
- frequent and proactive contact with regular customers and key accounts
- professional handling of complaints
Of course we will prepare you for all of these tasks. In a trainee programme lasting 3 to 6 months you will get to know and understand all the important areas of CONTAINEX. Only then will you independently deal with your target market. In addition, you should know one more thing:
Our intelligent space solutions are a product with great sales potential. That's why CONTAINEX is constantly growing and consistently offering new career opportunities: from Division Manager to participating in commercial management. Perfect prospects for your career! Strengthened by the fact that we recruit our future managers exclusively from our own ranks.
Customer Service at LKW WALTER
For talented organisers with an international focus
In customer service you ensure that everything runs smoothly. For us, everything really means everything. Or at least as good as. Because you largely independently administrate the cooperation between our international customers and various internal processes. Whereby "administration" only partially describes your duties.
Because in practice, you are both a central contact person and a representative. Which is why organisational skills are one important prerequisite for this task. And social skills are another. But let's take a closer look together:
- In Customer Service you maintain contact with lots of customers from different countries. Or with a single global player, who you exclusively look after. Keyword Central Order Desk. You always communicate in the respective local language and build a close relationship with your customers.
- You also have a close relationship with the Transport and Sales Managers. Because you prepare offers and think of everything that is important and necessary. You are just as much involved in negotiations as in contract processing. In addition, you give your managers good tips. For example, what matters most for your customers.
- Due to your extensive knowledge and communicative nature, you also play an important role internally. Many of us think of you as our good angel. Because, on the one hand, you have a variety of administrative tasks within your department. On the other hand, you know almost all the colleagues in your building and you are both an information centre and a source of information.
- In addition to your analog qualities, you also have impressive digital skills. Because you have mastered different software tools, with which you can, for example, process the tenders of our most strategically important customers. This makes you a digital lighthouse, to which your colleagues look for guidance when they have questions.
Frequently asked questions and answers
What career opportunities do I have as a secondary school graduate or university / university of applied sciences graduate?
Accompanied by your own coach, you will improve your professional and social skills and continuously grow into your future roles. Because the WALTER GROUP is constantly and sustainably growing, new career opportunities always arise.
What career opportunities do I have as an experienced professional?
Does the WALTER GROUP offer apprenticeships?
What does the application process involve?
In our employment opportunities each advert has a link that takes you to the online application form. Please fill it out and send it together with your application documents. Immediately afterwards, you will receive an e-mail. It confirms that we have received your application. Then it takes a maximum of 14 days for you to recieve a message from us about the result of your application. If it is positive, the next steps are:
- First "getting to know you" interview by phone or Skype.
- Face to face interview with one of our recruiters.
- Possible second appointment with the head of a specialist department for certain specific positions.
We will inform you of the final result of your application by e-mail or phone. If you want information about your application status in the meantime, our HR manager will be happy to help you.